Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sick Day~~

2 more days to the olympics...4 more days to my exam...n i get a fever now......LOUSY TIMING!!

Last nite......around 9..my mum drag me to the clinic.....she worries...thx mum!!!

Told the doc(Dr. Leong) my symptoms....sore throat..fever..flu...blah blah blah....dont feel like talking to no one...mucus flowing down my nostrils..quite bad huh??

As usual...he gave a bunch of medicine.....the usuals...when i gt home...i realised i have a bunch of the same meds...damn...so much tht i can sell it back to the doc





got an mc too.....bt i didn felt too bad then...



This mornin....damn...not gettin better.....my mum said i hav high fever till 2a.m.....gosh...guess i can't make it to skool.....hope my frens had fun.....

Sick n Bored look..

PeacE

BiGG

No comments: