Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its a sad n boring holiday~~

Well...its tough to go through holidays without friends...i didn c my gang for a few days edi.....sigh...miss them so much....b4 the holidays(exam time)...i had so many holiday plans in my head.....hehe..its full of them untill no more place 4 my knowledge...

Now...nth!!!....all gone...must have written them as answers in my exam paper......lol.....
went to club the day after exam.....skipped skool for some certain reasons.....anyway...we were suppose to meet thr at bout 8 am.......well...SK's mum is still sleepin due to her sister.....AO hasnt woke up yet....probabaly dreaming of 'sumone'.........i woke up bout 7....gosh..it was a hazy n misty day........i was gonna go thr...ringed Melons...he was the oni guy thr.....sigh...pergi teman dia nia la....thn he ask me nt to come....WHAT??.....he say he wanna go home n...u noe..the usually....dota...internet..chat..bla bla bla....
KK...dun have to ask so much....nt going~~~........went to sum mamak in Ara...had b'fast thr with dad...sms cheryl...zz..a beautiful morning...she scolded me lazy bum 4 nt goin to school...c'mon la...concerning bout ma....kena marah pulak.....nvm..i still have my milo ice to cool me down...Cheers!!!

Next...MERV MERV finally called me back...so many missed calls from me...hehe.......with the baru bangun voice.....ask me hu gt go club.....thn we planned....okay bah.....meet thr at 1......kkay

SK's goin..I'm goin...so is mervin....dota boy says no.....so we went thr...wanna play ping pong....fully booked....by sum kids....ahh...who cares.....we bigger...we barge in n play...hehe....its nt bully kay!!..........it was lyke olympics.....SK from Mongolia v.s Mervin from Angola...n me from nowhere.........Angola won....cuz the Mongolia player sucked......

thn thy gonna have classes....aww...we had to leave...arr.....go childrens room la....although we r grown up...bt we still have our inner child in us........play with the slide n stuff.....n of cuz....thr was bboying...with two of our schools best bboys n a guy with so many bboy songs 'so called dl king'....thr no way we wouldnt bboy..........didn noe wht were thy doing...cuz i was staying aside doin my stuff.......suddenly...2 guys came in....i'm like hu r u man...said tht in my mind...from my skool bt i have no idea hu r they.........

Ring Ring......hello..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..k bye.........sry guyz..i gotta go...dad's here......

well...tht's my holiday...nt much huh??....i think so myself.......a few more days to end it....hope it would be a nice few days...b4 i meet my sivic teacher.......

N...SCREW THOSE GUYZ WHO CANCLED THE AVRIL LAVIGNE CONCERT....I BOUGHT TICKETS MAN.....DAMN!!!!!!!

PeacE
BiGG

No comments: