Friday, July 25, 2008

Photo Day........

Yeah...its official man....Fridays will alwayz be our photo day....guess thts why they call it TGI Fridays
Me & Melvin de Shaun The Shyt
Hidung Tinggi!!!!!! Me & Pn Nazirah SK & AO


Melons advertising my glue

4 Mahir



Bao a.k.a Bobby & Sue
Lim & Sue
Vivian & Sue

The L's


















Zit, Me & Mel
Lim, Me & Mel
Big Face Zit!!!!!!!
BiGG K, SK , Cheryl


It takes 7 ppl to take this pic....so appriciate it


Sexy ass....Happy Lau

Happiest man today



Da 3 monkeys
Me & my lao gong(Derick)
Siow Kuan.....zz

Lau: 'I'm God'
2 generations of OKU's
Mel prayin
MiNd contRol


Tall Me..Short Mani



AO vs OKU
WXYZ+Chemistry Teacher

Looks kinda fake


Lots of hair to pull
Me, Adi & Mel

Girly pose
Bald spot
Mels lunch



My Belovedssss.............

Me & Vivian


Me & YeeYan








Me & my beloved Kuan Kuan

Me & Sue

Me & Sue....HUGS!!!!!!

Yeah...wanna appear in my blog.....come find me on Fridays....

Peace

Bigg

No comments: