Friday, July 25, 2008

1 Last Post....

To my beloved yun chen.....

u have alwayz been the happiest gurl in my life.....u nvr gt sad n seldom get angry....and thts wht i like about u.....optimistic.......today....a few minutes ago......i said sumthin wrong n offended her....haiz..nt my 1st time edi larr...this time i think i messed up big time..........eek....nt good larr....i hate offending ppl....i dun feel good bout it....and its night time...it means i cant sleep......haiz...i tink itz my 4th time makin her sad...and hopefully the last.....i can tell tht she's seriously hurt this time as i said i messed up big time...


well......i really hope she can forgive me......my stupid mouth...compare wht n wht.........its bullshyt......so...if ur seein this.........plzz forgive me.....

From BiGG's heart...

p.s...its 1140...and i still cant sleep...i have skool 2morrow...sucks huh....

No comments: