Monday, December 8, 2008

continue day one...

read the post from bottom!!!!!


day 2


woke up early in the morning.. play bbal wit some stranger.
den went to my babysitter hse..
n i saw these 2 CUTE kids=)




XD



den watch money not enough 2 wit them..
laugh the hell out of me man=)


dis movie is funny n the kid bside me is annoying..
kep on telling me wads gonna hapen nex!! wtf

after finish the movie go hav luch.. my babysitter cooks still the best=)
i was sitting at the sofa wen the kids suddenly..
come challenge me er.. 'toy fixing" lols..

he broke the toy which look lik transformer into parts by parts den
cal me to fix it bak...
n he say ' i can fix this in a blink of an eye..
im lik wow!! sure anot little kid..
den i say ' come la, scared of u a? '
' i can finish even b4 u blink ur eye=p '


dunid ur help la!!
i can do it my self=p



haiz.. its not as easy as it look..
took me almost half an hour to finish.. lol.


patient...
patient..


finally v did it!!!


second one..



fix all these into one!!


first form

sec form..


later go walk around jb... shop.. den slp.

byez..
bboysk!!

No comments: